1-10 October 2011 • Leicester Square Theatre
| NEWS | PHOTOS | ABOUT US | EVENTS | CLOSING NIGHT GALA | BOOK TICKETS | PRESS | CONTACT US
The Spontaneity Shop & Storytellers' Club present...
The first annual London Storytelling Festival
- Will Hodgkinson, rock and pop critic for The Times added to the closing night gala
- Harry Shearer (This is Spinal Tap and The Simpsons) and Judith Owen will be telling their stories at the closing night Gala
- Thom Tuck, Sara Pascoe, Thomas Parry and Matthew Crosby are confirmed for the improv show, The Voices in Your Head on Friday 7 October.
- Brilliant comedian, activist, author and all-round gentleman, Mark Thomas now joins Phil Kay on the closing night Story Gala Show.
- The amazing, free-wheeling troubadour, Phil Kay, is our latest confirmation for final night gala show - on Saturday 10 October.
- Gifted comedian & writer, Sarah Kendall, has been confirmed for Storytellers' Club on Saturday 8 October.
- There will be a rare appearance from Emmy The Great and Elizabeth Sankey's comedy side-project, Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield. The indie starlets will be appearing as part of 'Story Jam' - a night of musical storytellers (also featuring the sublime talent of Isy Suttie and Gavin Osborn).
- The London Storytelling Festival office is a hive of creative activity this week! More acts are being added as we speak. Keep an eye on the website for the next line-up update.